Desun Today : October 2015 - Special rates for Senior Citizens
Desun is a NABH Hospital !
What is NABH ?
The National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) was founded by Govt. of India in 2005 to benchmark the quality of medical services in India. Patients are the biggest beneficiaries from NABH accreditation, as it results in..
- A High Quality care & patients safety
- Get services by medical staff.
- Rights of patients are respected & protected.
- Patient satisfaction is regularly evaluated.
DESUN is the youngest hospital in India to be awarded NABH
DESUN HOSPITAL....CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
- 28 Medical Departments under one roof
- Over 99 % Success rate in all surgeries
Stainless Steel Operation Theatres leading to
- Reduced chances of OT infections
- Faster Recovery
- Reduced chances of Post Operative Complications
- Expert team of Specialist Doctors with newer techniques
- Trained team of Nurses, Paramedical and Non Paramedical Staff
- 300 beds
- 94 bedded ICU with Ventiltor in each bed
- 24 hours Emergency